To return an item, call us on 02 66808391 to get a Return Authorisation Number and then return the unused merchandise in new condition within 30 days. Returns and exchanges are only accepted within 30 days from the invoice date. The following conditions apply:
- We do not accept return or exchange of sale items for change of mind or wrong selection.
- Products must be in new condition and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Skateboards must be returned without being skated.
- Skateboard parts cannot be exchanged or returned once assembled.
- Complete skateboards or decks with griptape applied can not be returned due to assemblage.
- Shrink wrapped product must be returned with the wrap still sealed.
- Clothing must be unwashed and unworn with the original tags still attached. No stains, pet hair, human hair, make-up, smoke smell, or other inappropriate smells.
- Videos and DVDs must be unopened.
Securely pack all items being returned, in the original package if possible. Enclose a copy of the original invoice with the return merchandise. Be sure to keep the original invoice for your records. Put your Return Authorisation Number on the outside and inside of the package.
Please send all returns or exchanges to:
PO. Box 410
Chirn Park, QLD 4215
When we receive the return and have determined that it has not been used and meets all other conditions for return, your Credit Card or PayPal account will be refunded the full amount, minus the outbound shipping and handling charges (unless it's our fault that you're returning the merchandise). If the item is an exchange, you will be responsible for the inbound and outbound S/H costs for second shipment (unless it's our error). If you are returning a product that was a part of a free shipping promotion and the return brings the order total below the free shipping offer you will be credited for the product less the regular shipping charge for the rest of your order. If you are returning a product that was a part of a coupon offer where the return would then void the coupon offer, the coupon amount will be deducted from the product(s) returned.
For your protection, we suggest you return your merchandise via Australia Post with Registration and Insurance. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
Note: Any items sent back that do not abide by these guidelines will either be sent back to the customer at your cost or will be issued Boardshop Australia store credit, at Boardshop Australia's discretion.